LLC company formation in Oman require an Omani shareholder with a minimum 30% shareholding holding with foreign nationals/companies being able to hold a maximum of 70% of the outstanding shares therein. The minimum required share capital to register an LLC with foreign shareholders is OMR 150,000 (USD 390,000). An LLC is required to have a minimum of two shareholders.
- Each shareholder is liable only to the extent of his/her share capital
- Public subscription for enhancing investment is not permitted
- A foreign manager can be assigned for the day-to-day management of the business.
- Omani shareholders usually play no part in the undertakings of the business
- It is possible to share profits and losses in a ratio different to the share capital ratio
Benefits of forming an LLC Company Formation in Oman
There are various advantages to forming an LLC Company Incorporation in Oman:
- The setting up of an Oman LLC requires only one director and two shareholders of any nationality
- An Oman LLC can also be 100% foreign owned
- No corporate tax
- Quicker to form
- No personal income tax
For more information on LLC company formation in Oman, please contact us to arrange a consultation.