In the UAE, Dubai is one of the flourishing Emirates with its splendid infrastructure, strong and quick growing horizons, making it one of the biggest business centers in the world. Dubai deals one of the best business policies with its extensive options to elect for diverse types of company formations, inviting chances and evolution for all those aspiring business people around the world. In the UAE, there are diverse types of company formations that would provide your requirement. The diverse types of business setup in Dubai are listed below.
- Dubai Mainland Company Formation
- Dubai Offshore Company Formation
- Dubai Free Zone Company Formation
A few onshore company formations are listed below:
- Dubai Commercial License: It is a sort of Limited Liability Company (LLC). Article 22 of the Companies Law specifies that there should be least 51% shares of the UAE National. This LLC will have a native share of 51% which will be paid yearly to act as a local sponsor. This local sponsor can either be a discrete or corporate sponsor.
- Dubai Professional License: It is a category of Sole Proprietorship or a Civil Company. The license holder is allowed 100% distant ownership and sole proprietorship. In order to get this license, a UAE national must be appointed as Local Service Agent but he has no straight involvement in the business and the sponsorship fees are paid on an annual basis.
- Dubai Representative Office: To maintain 100% of foreign ownership in the UAE it is favored to open a representative office. These offices do not have a distinct legal identity but are treated as an addition of the foreign company which eventually remains liable for their activities.
- Jebel Ali Offshore Company (JAFZA): Jebel Ali Free Zone is one of the ancient free zones in the UAE with over 7,000 well-known companies now. JAFZA offshore companies permit to trade internationally and to own a property in Dubai. They are getting registered in the Emirate but have no resident visa.
There are multiple free zones in Dubai. A few of them are listed below:
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA): Jebel Ali Free Zone is one of the ancient free zones in the UAE with over 7,000 reputable companies now. It has been intended for manufacturing & trading companies.
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC): Subsequently its inception in the year 2002 has around 8,500 companies registered in this zone by now. The supplies that can be operated through this free zone are tea, agricultural products, metals, gold, silver, diamonds, pearls, etc.
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA): The Dubai Airport Free Zone deals an office and warehouse space. For businesses having Logistics activity, this is a perfect place for setting up as it is located near to Dubai International Airport and deals an onsite customs clearance facility presenting well-organized cargo and clearance techniques.
- Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO): It is a 100% government-owned free zone recognized in Dubai Silicon Oasis is a technology park providing hi-technology working environment to the community.
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC): The Dubai International Financial Centre is a financial center in Dubai. What makes it exclusive is that it has its own systems and courts and it is self-governing from the ones in UAE. DIFC is familiar as a platform for financial institutions to provide progress towards economic development in the UAE.
- Dubai South: Dubai South is one of the master-planned city based on the contentment of an individual which is predictable to withstand a million population. As an economic platform, it is intended to support every conceivable type of business and industry.